- 12 wins = "He is a God among men"
- 11 wins = "He is our true savior"
- 10 wins = "Jim is the light and the way"
- 9 wins = "Jimmy has us back in the hunt"
- 8 wins = "Harbaugh had a great first season"
- 7 wins = "Harbaugh did a nice job this year"
- 6 wins = "Harbaugh has UM moving in the right direction"
- 5 wins = "Our new coach has laid the foundation for future success"
- 4 wins = "Good start, next year it will all come together"
- 3 wins = "The refs really jobbed us, it's not our coach's fault"
- 2 wins = "Our players are not buying-in to the new coach"
- 1 win = "Harbaugh gets a FREE PASS, this was only his first season"
- 0 wins = "Bring back Rich Rod"
Spartan Sports Media Headlines at Page Bottom. Sign Up for Post Alerts Right Column
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
GET READY FOR HARBAUGH LOVE TO CONTINUE UNABATED - - - NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!
Many people have wondered aloud just how many wins are "expected of" the great Jim Harbaugh in his first season as Head Coach of Michigan. While some rabid wolverine-lovers have predicted a National Title next season, other deluded Sparty-fans are thinking the Blue Elvis may only win a handful of games in 2015.
We make no predictions here!
We review the possible outcomes, and project
the likely response from the UM fan-base
(which includes the sports media).
The list below describes how Harbaugh-lovers will feel about their new coach based on the number of games his team will win during his inaugural season:
Tweet ****** Click on NO COMMENTS (or # comments) below to enter and view reader comments. ----- Remember to check Spartan Headline links, updated real time, in the left column of SpartanResource.com (Web version only). *****Note: If you are receiving this post via automated email, you need to go to the site to view headline links and embedded videos in this post: http://spartanresource.com/ (Web version only). SIGN UP TO RECEIVE POSTS VIA EMAIL, TWITTER OR FACEBOOK IN THE RIGHT COLUMN.*****