- Watching everybody return (but one senior) was the key to the off-season as we saw it.
- We also noted the physical size improvements on the team roster.
- We saw that the returning veterans had a considerable base of experience.
- We looked at the team stats and saw just about everything coming back.
- We realized that UM will be in the back-seat to MSU.
And we saw that it was good.
We then turned up the microscope on the Spartan Men's Basketball team in a ten-part series. Here, for your convenience, are links to those ten parts:
- Team Balance
- Point Guards
- Shooting Guards
- Small Forwards
- Power Forwards
- Bench Strength
- Team Experience
- Returning Player Stats
- COMPLETE COMPARISON
All off-season reports from the Breslin Center have been positive, if not glowing, most coming directly through Tom Izzo in various comments to the media. Now that Adreian Payne is out of John Beilein's hands, the Spartans are back together, getting ready for the season to come.
Tweet ------------- Remember to check Spartan Headline links, updated real time, at the bottom of the page. -------------- Please click on COMMENTS below the post to enter and view reader comments. ***If you are receiving this post via automated email, ***you need to go to the site to view headline links and embedded videos in this post: http://spartanresource.blogspot.com/