SpartanResource.com ~ BEATchUMps.com ~ DUMPthechUMps.com

Friday, February 20, 2015

JOKE-OF-THE-WEEK FROM DAVE KIRKPATRICK

This joke was posted at the top of a comment thread on the Detroit News web site by DAVE KIRKPATRICK of Northville, Michigan. It was posted on this article. Thanks to Dave for our Joke-of-the-Week:


===


A family of Michigan football fans head out one Saturday to do their Christmas shopping. While in the sports shop the son picks up an Michigan State jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Spartan fan and I would like this for Christmas".

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to mother".

Off goes the little lad with the Michigan State jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be a Spartan fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".

The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go talk to your father!"

Off he goes with the Michigan State Jersey in hand and finds his father.

"Dad?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be an Michigan State fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".

The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards home. The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today?"

The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."

"Good son, what is it?"

The son replies, "I've only been a Spartan fan for an hour and I already hate you Michigan ba*tards."




---------
****** Click on NO COMMENTS (or # comments) below to enter and view reader comments. ----- Remember to check Spartan Headline links, updated real time, in the left column of SpartanResource.com (Web version only). *****Note: If you are receiving this post via automated email, you need to go to the site to view headline links and embedded videos in this post: http://spartanresource.com/ (Web version only). SIGN UP TO RECEIVE POSTS VIA EMAIL, TWITTER OR FACEBOOK IN THE RIGHT COLUMN.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign in using the method most convenient for you. We do not receive your login information. This function is provided by Blogger.