SpartanResource.com ~ BEATchUMps.com ~ DUMPthechUMps.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

chUMps Motivate Spartan Leader

"I went back and stood up in three weddings of friends in Grand Rapids," Cousins recalled of his summer break. "I'm sitting there at receptions and people would come over to me and say hello and all they wanted to tell me is how they're a Michigan fan. I don't care if they're a Michigan fan, but for some reason they feel the need to tell me. So being at those wedding receptions is about all the motivation I needed to get back to work and prove to all those people why they shouldn't be a Michigan fan."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110730/OPINION03/107300384/Kirk-Cousins--Spartans-motivated-by-analysts’-lack-of-respect#ixzz1TwG9Eu00



See other Spartan stories from around the web in the resource center at the bottom of the page...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign in using the method most convenient for you. We do not receive your login information. This function is provided by Blogger.